Hybrid AOC cabling technology uses copper wires and optical fibers to join the electrical connectors on each end of the cable. The result is improved speed and bandwidth transmission distances with a thinner cable that is flexible and lightweight. Clearlinks USB 3.1 Gen 2 A-C AOC cables are designed for newer peripheral devices using the small Type-C connector with superior performance while providing a reliable plug-and-play user experience.
- USB “A” Male to “C” Male connectors
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 and full bandwidth of 10Gbps
- UL, CMP rated Jacket
- Patented AOC hybrid-cable with only 5 mm bend radius
- Supports both USB 2.0 and 3.1 in same cable up 50 meters
- For data transfers of up to 10G, no charging or powering of devices
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection
There are no reviews yet.